Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies
Mold issues

Leaking basement foundations have proven to be the root cause of many serious illnesses and even death! Please don’t take my word for it, just look it up online. Those with respiratory issues, the elderly, small children and even pets may be directly exposed to a leaking basement are at risk. The problem is mold, which produces airborne spores that when inhaled, may cause harm to those most vulnerable. Once a porous building material such as insulation, sheet rock or paneling, baseboard, carpet, carpet pad or lumber becomes wet, mold begins growing within 24 to 36 hours.

You may have heard about “black mold” being dangerous, and some is. While not all molds are officially defined as “toxic”, extended exposure to any high concentration of mold is deemed to be unsafe. Any and all high concentration of mold should be avoided and quickly mitigated. The first step in eliminating this BIG problem is to eliminate the moisture, which is the mold’s food source. The best way to accomplish this is to properly waterproof your basement. If you have a leaking basement and see mold, do not hesitate to give us a call. We’ll come out and provide a no obligation free evaluation, diagnose the problem, and propose a cost efficient solution.